The data controller is UAB Trikdis registered at Draugystės g. 17, LT-51229 Kaunas, Lithuania.
For the purpose of the Law of Republic of Lithuania on Data Protection (the "Law"), the data controller is UAB Trikdis registered at Draugystės g. 17, LT-51229 Kaunas, Lithuania.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by registering to use dissel.protegus.eu or our app or entering into any contract for chargeable services.
• Information we collect about you. When you use your app or dissel.protegus.eu we may automatically collect the following information:
◦ technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, device type and version, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
◦ information about your use of the app, including any interactions with a security system.
◦ eMail - Your eMail is sent to us when you use Google sign-in function. eMail is required to register an account as it is used as a username.
◦ Name - Your name is sent to use when you use Google sign-in function. Name is an optional field filled during a regular registration. We use your name received from Google to auto fill the field so you don't have to.
◦ Camera data - Your devices's camera is only used to scaning QR code during the system setup process.
◦ Device ID - Unique ID of your device is used to distinguish between different devices you have. This is so you could log-in simultaneously from multiple devices.
◦ Push token - Google FCM token assigned to your device is used for sending you push notifications.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
• Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• Where you register with us for services we will use your personal information to provide those services to you including, for chargeable services, for billing purposes.
• Where you use the app to interact with a security system we will maintain a record of those interactions. This record will be visible to the system administrator (which may be a third party including the property owner, the tenant, a managing agent or an alarm installer). Where a third party system administrator has access to the personal data they are responsible for telling you how they will use it.
• to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased;
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
• System administrators where your system is managed by a third party (i.e. not by you or us). Where a third party system administrator has access to the personal data they are responsible for telling you how they will use it.
• In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If UAB Trikdis or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers provided by a third party. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Law gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Law. Any access request may be subject to a fee of 10 EUR to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.